Contact a customer service representative for any of the following:
- Place an order
- Obtain prices and check availability
- Check on status of orders
- Request Return Authorization
- Find out how to contact your local representative
- Request catalogs
M–F 8:30 am – 5:00 pm EST
For technical support for Santillana USA online products, contact us via e mail: email@example.com.
For information about your local sales representative click here.
To be contacted by your local representative click here.
To request a catalog or sample lesson click here.
To send us your comments or suggestions click here.
Online: www.santillanausa.com/school (P.O. or Credit Card—VISA, Master Card, and American Express)
By Telephone: Call toll free 1-800-245-8584
By Fax: 1-888-248-9518
By Mail (Purchase Order):
Santillana USA Publishing Company
2023 NW 84th Avenue Doral, FL 33122
Orders* Must Include:
- Purchase order number or credit card information and email to receive payment confirmation
- Quantity to be shipped per item
- Complete title and description
- Date by which material must arrive
- Preferred method of shipping
- Phone number and email
- Authorizing signature
- Sales Representative who assisted you
- Digital Licenses Purchases require a purchase of a minimum of 10 licenses. Additional contact information is also required: Buyer name, phone numbe,r and email address. Licenses cannot be processed or activated without this information.
* Orders must appear on official purchase order form or on official school letterhead. Backorders will be cancelled 6 months from order date unless specified on purchase order or in writing.
A 9% (min. $9) shipping and handling fee is added to all orders. Please allow 7–15 business days for delivery.** Additional shipping and handling fees apply to rush shipments and international orders.
**Santillana USA distributes product from its international affiliates. Please allow additional time for delivery. Contact customer service or your educational representative for more information.
Please check you order carefully upon arrival. Claims are accepted within 30 days after material arrives. All items will be accepted within 90 days of the invoice date for full refund. Returned items must be unmarked and in saleable condition. No return will be accepted without a Return Authorization, which can be requested from customer service.
Sample copies of print materials and trial access to online resources are available upon request with certain restrictions. Please contact your local educational representative HERE.
Orders from Individuals
Orders are accepted with full payment. A 9% (min. $9) shipping and handling fee is added to all orders. Check, money order, or credit card information must be provided with the order. Restrictions apply. Contact customer service for more information.